Terms and Conditions: GOPRO
1. The prize is open to all Spirit Magazine readers aged 18 years or over, except employees of Triumph Motorcycles Ltd or Summersault Communications.
2. One entrant shall win a GoPro Hero 4 Silver Camera worth £289.99 and their winning image will feature in the next issue of Spirit magazine. The prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to the prize and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding any aspects of the prize.
3. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
4. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Entries should be submitted by Instagram using the hash-tag #SpeedTripleBigPic by Friday 20th March 2015. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
6. All images submitted must be the work of the individual. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
7. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of providing images to the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Triumph Motorcycles Ltd to offer Spirit readers the option to download images from Spirit, to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
8. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
9. The winner’s name and country may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to The Big Picture, Summersault Communications, 23-25 Waterloo Place, Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 5LA.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
12. Promoter: Triumph Motorcycles Ltd, Normandy Way, Hinckley, Leics. LE10 3BZ, UK.